Replacement Briggs and Stratton Starter Motor + BONUS DRIVE GEAR
HOW TO CHECK IF THIS STARTER MOTOR IS THE ONE YOU NEED:
- Count the number of drive teeth on your starter motor’s drive gear. There should be 16 teeth. If there are 14 teeth please click here.
- Check what the drive gear on your old starter motor is made from. If it is plastic or aluminium then this starter is suitable.
- Measure the housing of your starter motor. If it is between 90-110mm then this starter is suitable.
If your old Briggs starter motor has a plastic or aluminium drive gear, 16 teeth and a housing measurement between 90-110mm then this starter is a suitable replacement.
Email or call us with any questions using below contact details.
- 12 Volt
- Drive 16 Teeth - Counter Clockwise Rotation.
- Mounting hole Centres - 58MM
- Drive Pinion Dia. 40MM
- For single cylinder aluminium block engine.
- 4-1/4" (108mm) housing
- Replacement Part
Replaces the following (OEM Interchange):
- 394805 Prime Line 7-06820
- 392749 Oregon 33-700
- 691564 Stens 435-303
- B1BR130 Sunbelt with plastic Drive Gear